Your internship sites are rich with new and unfamiliar terms or phrases. One of the goals of the internship is to further develop your english language proficiency. Every week from now on you are to publish a post about new vocabulary words or phrases that have encountered or picked up "on the job." There is a template provided below for you to use each week. Your goal is at least five. Please give the word/phrase, what it means, and the context in which you came across it.
Word/Phase: THEATER
Definition: A building,room where they present play, movies and dramatic peformances
Context: Culture project where i work is a small theater where they have fantastic dramatic plays.
Word/Phase: BETRAYED
Definition: It the new play that has been performance at culture project
Context: i saw this play saturday march 22th
Word/Phase: ACTOR
Definitiom: A person that acts in stage play, motion picture and ect...
Context: I met linnele she an actress from Haiti also poet and writer
Word/phase: DIRECTOR
Definition: A person who holed the management position in a film
Context: For the play Betrayed Pippin Packer is the director
Word/phase: WRITER
Definition: the person write the play and performances
context: George packer wrote Betrayed, he is a journalist who went to Iraq
Peterson
wat do u no, i'm balling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YEa KEEp UP THe GOOD WORK DUDE U ROCK BUT me I ROCKET lOl
P, I know you know these words. I want you to seek out new words and expand your vocabulary. -AS-
Post a Comment